Remember when your computer mouse was just a giant, gray rolling ball? Thanks to the explosion of the gaming industry, computer mouses have evolved into sleek, high tech, computer accessories to enhance your gaming abilities.
Of all the different types of gaming mouses I’ve researched, I came up with the top 3 that gives the perfect balance of price and performance. Let’s face it, not many people are willing to buy a three hundred dollar computer mouse that gives tiny improvement tweaks here and there and it works like any other mouse. Buying a mouse that’s affordable with some great high features will be more than enough to satisfy.
With that being said, no matter which mouse you purchase on this list, it’s more than likely you’ll be satisfied with your choice when you put it in your gaming man cave.
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse, 12,000 DPI On-The-Fly DPI Shifting, Personalized Weight and Balance Tuning with (5) 3.6g Weights, 11 Programmable Buttons
Logitech always delivers when it comes to computer accessories and this gaming mouse model delivers in a lot of aspects. It comes with five 3.6 gram weights to customize the weight so you can adjust the feel when you move your mouse. You can change your DPI (Dots Per Inch) from 200 -12000 to adjust how sensitive you want your cursor to move when you move your mouse. The mouse itself has 11 buttons you can custom assign when you play your favorite video game (Really convenient for playing a game with multiple functions!!). Optical Sensor is responsive and super accurate. What more can I say about this gaming mouse? Hear what the customers had to say about it:
- Replaced a $100.00 Logitech Laser Cordless & it does a better job by far!
- When I first laid my eyes on the mouse, it looked like it’s something from the future with how technical it looks!
- The amount of buttons it has is enough for my daily and gaming needs. Locations of the buttons are ergonomical!!
Many reviewers say that this mouse is the most underrated gaming mouse out on the market. It has the same top tier performance as the logitech g502, but without the fancy setups and button schemes. It’s can be adjusted up to 6000 DPI, the optical sensor is excellent, and it has six programmable buttons to your customization. Although it does come with a six foot chord and it can’t be programmed to be wireless, for $30 this is an amazing deal!! Check out what the others had to say:
- Bought this to replace my Logitech G600.
- Good construction and has a pretty good feeling to it.
- I am fully happy with my purchase, especially considering the price point of other wireless gaming mice in the same range.
Another logitech mouse that is affordable! This gaming mouse has 9 programmable buttons for customization. Although it has a small, symmetrical compact shape, it is comfortable and great for gamers who don’t want a large mouse. The special feature of this mouse is the ability to preset and save your gaming profile — you can store up to 3 profiles. That way, if another player plays differently than you, they can open their own profile and go from there, instead of always reassigning your buttons to their liking. Here’s what the owners of this mouse have to say about it.
- Been using it for a week or so now and it’s been great. Color options on the mouse are nice as well.
- For lefties, this is about as good as it gets!!
- It fits in my hand like it was custom fit. The weight is just what I want for a mouse that I use for both normal pc usage and gaming.
Leave a comment below on what you think about my picks. Happy shopping!!